2012. március 12., hétfő

5th Bead Soup Blog Party Reveal with a not expected delay

First of all, I'm sorry for this late post, but couldn't do it before because my health problems. I hope you will check it, and forgive me becausse of my delay.

My partner was Ms. B she sent me this awesome soup.




Here are the goods:
  • Black Spotted Quartz
  • Gray of Black Marble
  • Blackstone
  • Garnet
  • Brecciated Jasper
  • Silver Plated Toggle Clasp
  • Silver Plated Spacers
They are just beautiful, I was just watching and watching them.

This was what I've done first. It was a bit hard job, because I don't use brown many times except if I'm doing something for my Mum. I've used herringbone stich and made many tiny beaded beads as you can see.




The next project was my favourite. I wanted to smuggle some colour in this project and somehow I could choose just pink. From the first time I was thinking about crocheting and found in my boxes these fancy black seed beads. My bead cap was a bit bigger, so I had to make my rope to be bigger and why not with some colour..?



This job is just not that pretty.


I've used tiny beaded beads again, and put a nice toggle clasp at the end, because I want to change sometimes my focus.


Here are my pendants

Gerbera
Pattern: Perle4u
This is my favourite.

Margherita
Pattern: Perle4u

I have some beads what I didn't use, but have many ideas lately next week to try them. 

Now I hope you will accept my apologizing. I think it will took this week and I can check everyone's blog.
And the most important thing is I have to say thank you to Lori for this game. I hope I can participate next time, because it was a great challenge to me.

19 megjegyzés:

  1. I love how you worked pink into your project! Everything looks wonderful and am glad you were able to put your soup on.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. love the pink, and love the seed beads! glad you are feeling better.

    VálaszTörlés
  3. WOW!!! SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!

    These are beautiful pieces...I hope you are back to feeling 100%!!

    VálaszTörlés
  4. All of your pieces are wonderful. I love the splash of pink you added to the necklace. I also love your pendants! I love how you have put so many different beads into these flowers, really cute!

    VálaszTörlés
  5. very pretty, love the touch of pink!

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Gorgeous gemstones! I love what you did with those strands. Nice work!

    VálaszTörlés
  7. You did an amazong job!! It is beautiful!!!

    VálaszTörlés
  8. Beautiful! I love the beaded beads and the tubular cord round the back.

    VálaszTörlés
  9. Wonderful job!! I love the pendants and the color that you smuggled in!

    VálaszTörlés
  10. Sometimes you can't plan what life gives you, but you came in with your bead blog and did a wonderful job... Don't sweat it and enjoy your beads. I don't do seed beading but I love it and I also love the flowers.... WOW!

    VálaszTörlés
  11. What beautiful pieces. Love the pink, love love love how you were able to adjust your bead work to fit what supplies you had. That is the mark of a truly gifted artisan. Glad to hear you are feeling better, and you are forgiven for being late! Great job!

    VálaszTörlés
  12. Great idea to add the pink! I love the second necklace. It was wonderful that you adjusted the rope to fit the bead caps. I would had never thought of that! And the little beaded beads are adorable! Glad you are better.

    VálaszTörlés
  13. Love your seed bead beads and I think the pink looks great! Great job on your necklaces and pendants!

    VálaszTörlés
  14. Beautiful, your beaded beads and crochet are very well done. Thanks for posting and letting us see:)

    VálaszTörlés
  15. Wow! Your designs came out so amazing! I am totally impressed with your seed beading skills. I hope to learn how to create such beautifully detailed things with seed beads some day. I definitely love those little beaded beads you made, and that splash of pink is fantastic against those black and white stones. ♥

    VálaszTörlés
  16. I'm glad I checked back in and got the opportunity to see your beautiful designs. Very nicely done!

    VálaszTörlés
  17. It so nice, Waooo I am impressed:)

    VálaszTörlés